Canada AG Immigration & Citizenship Services created its online services to assist all kinds of people in getting through the time-consuming challenges and stressful red tape that is common when applying to obtain Canadian citizenship, renewing a Permanent Resident card, or sponsoring a family member. Oftentimes, minor mistakes on an application form can lead to long delays, and, most importantly, wasted time. We aim to eliminate these barriers with our years of experience, highly qualified staff, and simplified online processes.
We will assist you throughout the entire application process and make is as easy as possible with our unique approach to common problems and shortcomings.
- Customer support and troubleshooting: We will assist you in filling out the proper forms and preparing your supporting documents. Once submitted, we follow up with your application and deal directly with any issues that may arise.
- Representation: We act as a liaison between you and all relevant government agencies such as Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
- Advising: We will act as your personal Canadian immigration coaches and our agents will always be available to answer your questions including on weekends, holidays, and after work hours.
- Communication: we provide all our clients with regular updates on their status until their file is closed.
- Our Personal Guarantee: We have served thousands of clients and have a 100% success rate at having our applications accepted and fully processed. This does not mean that every client becomes a Canadian, but everyone is given a proper opportunity to be evaluated by the IRCC and receive an individualized response to their request.
- Trust: Our customers trust us – and that’s as important as the service we provide. We are an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau. We employ SSL encryption on our website and servers. Securing and protecting our customers’ information is paramount.
- Customers’ satisfactions: Read our testimonials on Better Business Bureau to find out why our customers have relied on us to maintain our services and save them the headache of unexpected and inconvenient application rejection
Help us help you!
Let us help you reduce the time and stress involved in Canadian immigration and citizenship applications.
Once sign a retainer agreement with us, you will receive an email containing a unique and secure login link where you can download your forms and submit them to us for verification. If you have a problem with your application, you will be able to communicate electronically or on the phone with our agents.
Contact us via Email or by Phone
Please complete this contact form and send us your questions.
Canada AG Immigration & Citizenship Services is a regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant service registered and licensed by the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (CICC) as well as a proud member of the Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC) and an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB).