Canadacitizenshipandpr.ca is a website for Canada AG Immigration & Citizenship Services INC.
By using Canadacitizenshipandpr.ca website, the user agrees to the use of electronic communication with and temporary storage of confidential information by Canada AG Immigration & Citizenship Services.
All details obtained online and via electronic communication will be held in a secure server and used only for the purpose of preparing your citizenship application. Canada AG Immigration & Citizenship Services will use its best efforts to maintain a high degree of security for electronic communication and information storage.
All information and documentation received by Canada AG Immigration & Citizenship Services are reviewed by the designated staff and used only for the preparation of your application. This information and the document will not be divulged to any third party without your prior consent, other than:
- Canada AG Immigration & Citizenship Services designated employees;
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC);
- As demanded by law.
All Canada AG Immigration & Citizenship Services’ agents and employees are bound by the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (CICC) confidentiality agreement the Code of Professional Conducts.
We will only ask for personal information relevant to accurately completing your application form(s) and keeping you informed on the status of your application status. If you are signing up for one or more applicants other than yourself, you will need to make sure that each of these other applicants agrees, in advance, to the disclosure of their personal information.
We take our clients' privacy seriously and maintain the following key practices with respect to the protection of information and privacy of our clients.
- After signing up online with Canada AG Immigration & Citizenship Services, the client receives a private secure link to download required application forms and upload their completed application and supporting documents.
- Information uploaded via Canada AG Immigration & Citizenship Services’ portal, as well as all email communications, are encrypted, to protect the client information from any intruders or hackers.
- All information obtained online and via electronic communication will be held on a secure server.
- The client profile will be deleted from Canada AG Immigration & Citizenship Services server system five years after their initial registration.
- The client’s personal information is deleted from Canadacitizenshipandpr.ca server system as soon as the client confirms the reception of the immigration document(s).
For your convenience, we make certain that the information about your application is available to you, or other persons authorized by you. For example, if you request an update on the status of your application, you or another person authorized by you may receive the update from us, after providing sufficient information confirming the identity of the applicant.
The use of this site is subject to our Terms and Conditions and The Retainer Agreement.
Canada AG Immigration & Citizenship Services is a regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant service registered and licensed by the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (CICC) as well as a proud member of the Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC) and an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB).